Academic Management System
Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Tirupati

Events of SVVU, Tirupati

Responsive image Responsive image Register Responsive image Faculty Registration for Training

The establishment of three Veterinary Colleges, the first at Rajendranagar during 1946, the second at Bapatla during 1955 and the third at Gannavaram during 1998, paved the way for strengthening Veterinary education in the State. The Veterinary College at Bapatla was shifted to Tirupati during December 1957. The College of Fishery Science was started at Muthukur, Nellore Dt. during 1991. The College of Veterinary Science, Tirupati celebrated Golden Jubilee Year during July 2004 to July 2005 and the year-long Golden Jubilee Celebrations of the College were officially inaugurated by the Hon’ble Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Dr.Y.S.Rajasekhara Reddy on 30th September 2004. On that occasion, the Chief Minister, while highlighting the importance of livestock and aquafarming in the overall economy of the state, announced the establishment of Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University at Tirupati. In tune with the promise of the Hon’ble Chief Minister, the State Cabinet at it’s meeting on 4-3-2005 decided to establish the University at Tirupati and the Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University Act, 2005 was passed in the State Legislative Assembly on 30 Mar 2005. The University was created b More About AMS & SVVU, Tirupati




AMS Version 2.0
Implemented Under NAHEP Component-II
Division of Computer Applications
ICAR-IASRI, Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi - 110 012 (INDIA)


× HOME NAHEP CONTACT US